Start your digital marketing career in Ten simple steps:
- Decide or choose which channel will work for you, and focus on it.
- get as much information as you can for that particular channel.
- gain some skills that will facilitate your new informed direction.
- Start in earnest. Create your own website.
- Setup the digital marketing channel you want to focus on.
- Learn more about your chosen digital marketing channel.
- Execute on what you’re learning.
- Familiarize yourself with free digital marketing tools.
- Practice a little more on one or two projects here and there.
- Apply for a job in marketing
To kick start your digital marketing journey, it is always better to get familiar with the basics of how the digital world works and then merge it with marketing. It is also good to have a clear idea of which area of digital marketing you would want to delve into. Some of the common channels are
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Course and info products
- Affiliate marketing
- SEO and SEM marketing models.
Email marketing is one of the quickest most effective in terms of tangible results .
You can use this free guide to introduce you to email marketing.